Ravalli County Economic Development Authority provides a full range of services and technical assistance, including lending, for business. We work with for-profit, non-profit, and cooperatives businesses that are just starting as well as those that are ready to grow. RCEDA offers business planning and technology classes such as Excel, QuickBooks, Word, and Keyboarding. The list is not all inclusive. If you need assistance with something that is not listed on this page please don’t hesitate to ask.
Training and Your Instructors
- Beginners Website Building: Establish Domain
- Beginning Website Building: Launch Webpage
- Facebook Marketing Basics
- QuickBooks Basics – Desktop Version
- Quickbooks Basics – Online Version
- QuickBooks Payroll Basics
- Quickbooks – Electronic Integration, Bank & Credit Cards
- Introduction to Small Business Planning
- Financial Management
- Marketing Basics
- Basics of Business Law
- Hiring and Firing: What You Don’t Know Can Cost You Money
The RCEDA established the Revolving Loan Funds (RLF) to realize key parts of its mission by lending to qualifying businesses for: new purchases or expansion, renovation, machinery and equipment, and working capital for existing businesses.
Following are a few of the areas where RCEDA can provide technical assistance:
1. Assist with business planning and/or feasibility studies to identify potential opportunities and/or markets.
2. Business intelligence / market research
3. Assist with business entity selection, i.e. S Corp, Sole Proprietor, Cooperative.
4. Referrals and networking; connecting businesses with resources.
5. Assistance in obtaining start-up funds or expansion funds.
6. Assist with capitalization plans.
7. RCEDA has four Revolving Loan Funds. *Call or email for application.
8. Project planning and implementation.
9. Grant Administration and Grant writing assistance.
RCEDA is a Montana Procurement Technical Assistance Satellite Center (PTAC) that helps businesses, state and local government agencies and non-profit organizations compete and work in government marketplaces. PTACs are funded by the Department of Defense and local host agencies. The center’s services are offered at little or no charge.
Call the RCEDA Office at 406.375.9416 or email RCEDA General Information